Evidently, the average price per square foot for Sunnyvale homes has increased significantly, as has the median sales price.
Thus, if you’re looking to get a great price for your home for sale, now would be a great time to act!
A Closer Look at Sunnyvale CA Housing Activity
Here’s what every home seller should know about the current state of the market:
- Currently there are 99 homes for sale on the market, including a couple of dozen in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between March and June, the average price per square foot for homes was $826, up 23.5 percent compared to the same period last year.
- Also during that time, the median sales price for homes was $1,179,250, based on 246 homes sales.
Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price increased 31 percent, or $279,250.
- And the number of home sales decreased 7.2 percent.
- Broken down further, the median sales price for a 1-bedroom home was $500,000.
- The median sales price for a 2-bedroom home was $825,000.
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom home was $1,170,000.
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom home was $1,700,000
- During the week ending on June 10, the average listing price for Sunnyvale homes was $774,382, down 0.3 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $$776,400.
- Popular neighborhoods in Sunnyvale include Sunnyvale West and Ponderosa Park, with average listing prices of $1,237,552 and $903,987, respectively.
- More specifically, during the week ending June 10, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $450,360
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $792,066.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $1,084,266
We’ll Help You Sell Your Sunnyvale CA Home
As you can see, home sellers are getting some great prices for their properties right now in Sunnyvale. Perhaps the only issue is that there aren’t enough homes listed on the market to meet demand.
Thus, if you’ve been on the fence about whether to list your own Silicon Valley home on the market, we encourage you to take that next step toward listing your home on the market.
Until next time,
Gary and Robert